9/7/15

Look of the Week #28 {Coconut Tree}


30

Hello everyone! For this week I created a fresh casual look. The main colour is green combined with black n white details. This leaf-patterned jumpsuit is just
perfect for a morning walk. To complete the look I added gold jewelleries and a simple sand- coloured watch. Don't be afraid to try vivid colour like green in your own look!


          Kisses, Eva


playsuit: H&M (on sale!) / shoes: Chanel / bag: Chloe /  watch: LARSSON & JENNINGS / necklace: Genuine People / iPhone case: Gilt  / palette: Urban Decay

3 comments:

  1. I love that playsuit, it reminds me a tropical forest! ^-^
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print dear;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the bag so much

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete